1. Lessee acknowledges receipt of the equipment identified above (the “Equipment” which was examined by Lessee and found to be in first-class condition upon receipt (except as noted below). Lessee further acknowledges that the equipment is leased by, Lessor to Lessee for the use and purpose for which it was manufactured subject, however to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
2. Lessee shall return the equipment to the office no later than the date and time specified above (LESSEE SHALL CONTACT LESSOR
IF AN EXTENSION OF TIME IS DESIRED) or upon Leaser’s demand therefore. The equipment shall be returned in the same condition as when received, ordinary wear accepted.
3. Lessee shall pay to Leaser, upon demand, rental for the equipment at the rates provided above until the equipment is returned to Leaser. Daily rates will apply unless other arrangements are made with Leaser in advance. Daily rates will apply if the equipment is kept after the scheduled return date. All days including weekends and holidays are chargeable.
4. Lessee shall reimburse Leaser, upon demand for the loss of, or any damage to the equipment or property damage while it is rented to Lessee and for all costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fee, incurred by Leaser in collecting and amounts owing by Lessee hereunder or in otherwise enforcing Leaser’s rights hereunder. 5. Lessee shall identify and hold Leaser harmless from and against any and all liability, including bodily injury and property damage, arising out of the use or operation of the equipment by Lessee or anyone using or operating the same with Lessee’s express or implied consent: provided, however, that Leaser shall be responsible for loss or damage resulting from Leaser’s sole negligence.
6. Lessee shall abide by all rules and regulations of Leaser governing the use of the equipment (ONLY HOLDERS OF A VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE 21 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER MAY OPERATE THE EQUIPMENT).
7. Lessee shall not assign the Rental Contract or sublease the equipment.
GOLF CART RULES
1. Lessee must be a minimum of 21 years of age
2. Operator(s) of the golf cart must be 21 years of age and have in their possession a valid driver’s license. (moped license, learner’s permit, etc. are not accepted)
3. Golf Carts operated after sunset must have lights turned on. Please respect your neighbors and the quiet hours. Golf carts MUST be parked at your site by 11pm
4. Golf Carts must be operated properly. Horseplay, racing or other misuse of cart will not be tolerated. Carts are to be operated on campground roadways only and not on thru sites or restricted areas. No off-road riding. All passengers must be seated accordingly.
5. Speed limit is 5 mph DO NOT EXCEED !!
6. Golf Carts must remain in the campground at all times.
7. Golf Carts can carry a maximum of 4 people and all passengers must be seated at all times when the cart is in motion. Weight limit is 600lbs
8. Golf Carts must be returned at the designated time. Late returns of the cart will be charged $10 every half hour late.
9. Please report any malfunctions to management immediately or you will be charged for them
10. Anyone found abusing the rules and regulations of the rental golf cart would forfeit all rental privileges. There will be no refunds made if the cart has to be returned because of Lessee misuse. Loss of security deposit will also result if the cart is misused or damaged. There are no second chances.
11. Alcohol is not permitted on the golf cart and it is against the law to drink alcohol and to drive. If you have alcohol on the golf cart or are under the influence you will immediately lose rental privileges and all monies for the rental of the golf cart.
12. Violating any of the rules will be cause for immediate loss of rental privileges & a additional fine of $500.00 & loss of security deposit
a. Underage drivers – anyone under 21 operating the golf cart
b. Invalid driver’s license or no driver’s license
c. Reckless driving d. Alcohol